Everything you need to get started with embroidery.
Learn everything you need to know to get started with embroidery!
- My favorite tools and supplies
- Help choosing your first pattern
- How to tie a knot
- Four basic stitches you can use to embroider just about any pattern
- line (backstitch)
- teardrop (lazy daisy)
- dot (French knot)
- filled-in area (satin stitch)
- How to frame your finished work
All you need to know coming in is how to thread a needle. :-)
I design easy patterns and videos that help creative people make adorable quilts and cuddly stuffed animals.
Visit Shiny Happy World for more of my free lessons, plus a bunch of patterns designed especially for beginners.